woensdag 9 mei 2012

Hello and welcome to my blog

I'm new to blogger, or blogging in general.I want to share my love for art with the rest of the world.


I'm a student from Holland.There are some things you should know about my country:
1 It always rains
2 We accept gay marriage (yay!)
3 I love it.


I love crafting, as you may have noticed.
Plushies, polymer jewelry, clothing, DIY I (try to) do it all!


I'm kind of a geek, you may say.
I love games, preferably fantasy, role-playing. 
I don't play that much but I still enjoy it.


I love anime, for example: code geass, death note, tengen toppa gurren lagann, kaichou wa maid-sama.
Currently watching: Naruto, bleach, tengen toppa gurren lagann, acchi kocchi.


Anyway, I'll be posting interesting stuff I find and crafts I make. Or maybe just random stuff.See you later!



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten