maandag 14 mei 2012

 

I spend quite  a lot of my time on creating cute miniature food from miniature clay.
I absolutely love it.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           

                                     
              
These are some of the thing I made.
It's really addicting.






I'm also trying to sell some of these. Or at least, commission them.
On Deviantart I have a commission where you can request and something and I'll make it for you.
But  I also uploaded it on my blog  here and here .                                                                                                                                                                                 

Check out my Deviantart: http://kittty19.deviantart.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten