zondag 10 juni 2012

Hello everyone, Sorry for my absence, I'm pretty busy. I decided to make a roundup of DIY projects that really inspired me. This time: Fabric flowers! This is in no particular order.




This beautiful lace flower is made by Missie Krissie.
Tutorial is here.
I really love this one, and can't wait to make some.






These adorable fabric peonies are made by creature comforts.
Tutorail can be found here.
The way that they made the petals is really nice and realistic.







A more simple but very cute flower by tousled day.
The tutorial can be found here.






Okay, this isn't really a flower, although it can be used to make flowers.
I really like it, simple and pretty.
I found it here.








 This one is really nice too, a different style than the others.
Well, it would be boring if I only posted the same flowers over and over again right?
Made by Something about Katie and the tutorial is found here.




These are really pretty.
I found the tutorial here: here.








This is another wonderful style of making fabric flowers.
Found here.








This flower is standard, and doens't seem very difficult.
But it's also very pretty, and a wonderful accessory.
Found here.





That sure were a lot of flowers.
I love all of them, and I'm going to try to make them all, since I have lot's of scrap fabric.
If you have any suggestions on other DIY's, please do tell me, I can't wait to see them.

I'm going to do some more DIY roundups, until I have more free time.
Once I have some free time, I will make some tutorials myself. (:

See you all next time!





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten